Day 1 - Arrive Delhi - Transfer to Corbett National Park (260 Kms/ 06 Hrs)
The wildlife tour to Corbett National Park starts from Delhi. Early morning leave Delhi and depart for Ramnagar. Upon arrival at Ramnagar you will be received by our office executive who will assist you to check into the wildlife resort. Check into Resort, freshen up yourself and have a lunch. Post lunch we will take you to the Corbett Waterfall whose silvery streams cascading down in rugged mountains is going to mesmerize you. It is one of the scenic places of the Corbett. Later drive back to Resort. Have tea/coffee and enjoy recreational activities provided by the hotel. Overnight stay in Resort.
Day 2 - Excursion to Corbett National Park
Wake up early and start your day with a hot cup of Tea/Coffee and get ready to join our naturalist guide for Jeep Safari in Corbett National Park. It's time to take a glimpse of the big elusive cat and wild animals. Soon you are on the way to explore the deepest secrets of the wild. The jeep safari will take you the untouched horizons of the forest. Enjoying safari in the park does only refer to scouting the forest of a particular area, but it involves whole wildlife sanctuaries and national park as well. After you finish safari come back to Resort, freshen up yourself and take breakfast. Relax and later we head towards the Corbett Museum a place where Edward Jim Corbett used to stay during winter. We then proceed to the Garjia Devi temple that is dedicated to goddess Parvati. Spend a few pleasant hours in the evening; enjoy dinner and overnight stay in Resort.
Day 3 - Corbett National Park - Delhi
Start your day with an appetizing breakfast and you may go on a tour to look for wildlife and possibly, The Royal Bengal Tiger. Come back to resort and check out from the hotel on time and transfer to Ramnagar railway station. Return with wonderful memories of your holiday experience.
The above package is Includes & Excludes the following:
1. Welcome drink on arrival.
2. Room on double sharing basis .
3. 1 breakfast and 1 dinner.
4. Complimentary use of swimming pool.
5. Recreational activities in resort premises.
6. Nature walk on Request.
7. Bonfire with lite music (only winters).
8. Jeep safari on extra payment INR 4000/- (Bijrani / Jhirna / Dhela / Durgadevi / Sitabani).
9. Expert guide during the safari.
10. Activities in Kosi river on extra payment (river crossing, bridge falling & rappelling).
11. Laundry, Phone calls, Shopping or items of personal nature on extra payment
12. Transfers to & fro elephant mounting point on extra payment
13. All taxes.